Looking to sell?

Online Performance Auto Part Retailer running under management – EBITDA $1,404,062

E-Commerce, Under Management
This high profile e-commerce business is a very well-known leader in the Australian Auto Parts Industry.
Asking Price: $2,575,000

About the opportunity

Sales for 2023 financial year were in excess of $13.3 million, sold to its loyal customer data base that numbers over 35,000 without any trade customer accounts on payment terms.

Established in 2012 the business has experienced strong growth due to very careful planning and operational systems that make this distribution business a joy to operate.

This business is a modern online retailer essentially, that operates without a retail showroom all orders being purchased online or taken by phone.

The full-time manager has been employed for over two years, lives locally and enjoys working with the 22 staff members 5 days per week.

The modern business premises are presented immaculately with over 1000 m2 of warehouse & office space. In-house systems are state of the art and are maintained by the business’s internal I.T. specialist team and the administration manager who has over 20 years of experience in the Auto part industry.

There is an opportunity to lease or purchase the commercial property for a business purchaser.

The business suppliers are some of the most famous manufacturers in the Auto Part industry of which 70% are supplied domestically leaving 30% from overseas manufacturers which gives the business a lot of stability of supply.

The business in recent years has introduced two of its own brands which have increased the Gross Profit and continue to do so in the 2024 financial year.

The owner living remotely only visits the business one day per week to catch up with the business manager and department heads and is happy to stay in a consultancy role for a period if required.

This business has excellent foundations and has positioned itself with detailed future planning to take great advantage of the Online Auto part industry moving forward.

 Key Financial Data

Sales 2023 $13,187,214
Sales 2022 $15,362,461
Sales 2021 $13,454,641
Sales 2020 $9,129,823

Gross Profit 2023  $3,527,823
Gross Profit 2022 $3,091,155
Gross Profit 2021 $2,095,023
Gross Profit 2020 $1,422,774

EBITDA 2023 $1,404,062
EBITDA 2022 $1,180,478
EBITDA 2021 $930,815
EBITDA 2020 $556,281


Asking $2,575,000 plus stock of Approximately $3,150,000 

*Stock is subject to change seasonally.

A comprehensive information memorandum is available to qualified interested parties that includes, a full video inspection of the business premises, and interviews with the owner, and general manager.

Be the first to know when a new listing goes live

Fill out the form below for the inside scoop.