The company is proud to be a South Australian based, family owned business, designing,
manufacturing, and fitting, large scale heavy duty Industrial & Roller Doors across
Adelaide. They also service, maintain & repair doors as an additional service, keeping
and maintaining a relationship with their customers over many years.
They specialise in commercial & Industrial only and not the residential garage doors market, supplying only Business 2 Business, which has evolved over the years to a command a large part of the SA market.
Operating out of a large warehouse premises with a yard, in the northern suburbs, they supply to commercial businesses including factories, workshops, warehouses, shops, sites, and shopping centres across S.A. There is a new long lease signed for the whole premises with a sublease currently being set up, so rent should only be $32,000 + GST per year. The lease is for 5+5+5+5 which is a great secure tenure for any buyer.
Due to their quality of workmanship in the manufacturing of the products, installation and follow up service, this business has a solid reputation as one of the leading companies in the market.
The current Owner is not physically working on the floor but simply oversees the workmen and jobs allocation. The Business is on the market as the Owner is looking to retire however he is happy to provide a long handover/training period if required.
The Owner and his wife draw a combined salary of $132,000 (owner 4 days per week and wife (Payroll) 1/2 day a week), so perfect for either an owner/operator to buy or to run “under Management” as there is a managers wage in the business.
Point to consider
• Long Established since 1985
• Large modern manufacturing premises
• Rent is currently $72,000 per annum+ GST + Outgoings with a new Sub-lease of $40,000 per annum + GST, therefore the future rent is $32,000 + GST per annum
• Small team of 5 employees – 3 manufacturers & Installers + 2 office/admin
• Sales $987k (forecasted for 2022)
• Sales $875,639 2021
• Profit $431,187 2021 PEBITDA/$218,284 EBITDA
• Profit $247K EBITDA (forecasted for 2022)/$379,105 PEBITDA